The Plagues of Love
- God opened Pharaoh’s heart causing him to share with others.
- God softened Pharaoh’s mind and he became kind to his family.
- God relaxed Pharaoh’s senses and he began to enjoy his garden.
- God restored Pharaoh’s appetite and he became vegetarian.
- God focused Pharaoh’s eyes and he saw the suffering of his
- God released Pharaoh’s voice and he laughed.
- God gave strength to Pharaoh’s body and he labored for his
- God unblocked Pharaoh’s ears and he heard the suffering of the
- God breathed into Pharaoh’s nostrils and he sighed.
- God liberated Pharaoh’s love and he let the slaves go free.